My counseling services are designed in order to help you deal with the issues affecting your relationships with yourself and others and integrate all parts of your Self through love and compassion.
I offer integrative mental health counseling services online through secure video call system to Minnesota and Oregon residents.
Advantages of online counseling:
- Economy of time and money. There is no need to go anywhere. All you need is your computer or smartphone and internet connection.
- Access from anywhere. There is no need to be in a certain location to receive services. I can work with Minnesota and Oregon residents within the US and anyone outside of the US.
- Security. Services are provided through a secure HIPAA compliant system in order to protect your privacy and confidentiality.
- Flexibility. Unusual appointment times could be available upon request.
Limitations of online counseling:
- The necessity to have access to technology (computer or smartphone) and understanding of how to use it.
- Have a private space where you can talk without being heard by others or interrupted.
- The internet quality needs to be stable enough with minimum download speed of 3Mbps and minimum upload speed of 384Kbps.
- It is desirable to have headphones with microphone to ensure higher level of privacy.
How we meet
If you want to schedule a free 15-minute video consultation to decide if we can work well together and if the format (online) works for you, you can do it here (please, see here how it works):
If you prefer to start without initial consultation, you can check my availability and make an appointment, please use my Secure Client Area. We will use this portal for everything in our work: filling out forms, video sessions, secure messaging, billing.
To schedule an appointment, you will need to register on the portal and sign intake paperwork electronically. You can contact me anytime if you have questions.
I specialize in deep inner healing; this is why I prefer doing long-term therapy. I believe that any symptoms people may have are indications of deeper unresolved pain and suffering. My goal is to help people heal that suffering.
I prefer connecting with people without putting labels on their experiences. Because of that, I prefer not to work with insurance companies that require a diagnosis. Diagnosis is a label that may or may not help you resolve what you are dealing with.
My main purpose is to help you find your own, authentic way of living. It may include:
- Learning different ways to deal with anxiety while exploring deeper reasons for having it
- Managing low energy and lack of motivation while exploring what your body is telling you about your life by this symptom
- Exploring and softly holding your intense sadness sometimes turning into despair while exploring deep emotional pain causing it
- Searching for ways to live in the world that seems so dangerous and treacherous while managing your hypervigilance and mistrust
- Exploring why your relationships do not work the way you want them to
- Why is it hard to be in a relationship with someone you love
- What is the meaning of your life
- and other issues.
Using clinical terms, I work with such issues as:
Self-esteem * Relationship issues * Anxiety * Depression * Trauma * Spirituality * Sexuality * Codependency * Narcissism * Identity Crisis * Life Transitions
My approach to therapy is based on Jungian psychoanalysis in combination with Integrative and Holistic approaches which look at an individual as a whole system: mind-body-spirit. Very often body speaks about psychological problems, and physical illness affects the mood. Jungian psychoanalysis looks at the processes of the psyche in a symbolic, metaphorical way allowing to see seemingly mundane things from a different perspective.
My style of therapy is direct, and I call things by their names. At the same time, I am gentle and understanding of internal processes you go through.